The Zone 51 project is a long-term virtualization project for the 51st school Elisaveta Bagryana, with short-term projects on various topics. On the idea of Vasil Anastasov /Main Developer of the project/
Virtual and augmented reality projects combine a variety of different activities related to computers, technologies and various softwares.
This project collects future specialists in areas such as: Computer Design and Artists, 3D Modeling, Animation, Application Developers, Software, Hardware, and more. Computer skills such as 3D Max, Maya, Photoshop,Unity, Drawing Programs, and more are required.
Our ambition is to make the school a virtual world where you can meet friends, show your own ideas and explore the school. (Started at 21.10.2017)
- Stage one. Modeling and texturing.
- Stage two. Add functionalities – Refer to external sources, activate animations, videos, text files, and more.
- Stage three. Multiple multiple people can simultaneously view.
- Stage four. Add Chat (Writing and Voice Chat) that can be used by users who use the app.
- Stage five. Add option to select a character.
- Stage six. Stepping a hero.